- How can I get accurate line error numbers in my CATCH error handlers?
- What does the error message Temporary Variables Still Checked Out mean?
- I'm trying to subscript an array and I get the message % Too many array elements. What does this mean?
- What causes the error message Unable to create pixmap?
- Why does IDL think my function is a variable?
- How come I can't CATCH type conversion errors in IDL?
- What does the error message The Interpreter Stack is not Empty on Exit mean?
- Is there a list of error codes somewhere in IDL?
- Help!! IDL code that ran perfectly yesterday is not working today! What happened?
- Yikes! Running IDL 6.3 on a Macintosh from terminal window crashes IDL.
- What does the error message X does not support locale C mean?
- What does a java.lang.NullPointerException error mean in the IDL Workbench?
- Is there a work-around for the Region_Grow error when the number of regions is large.
- Why do my object graphics programs generate so many math exception errors?
- Yikes! Did IDL 8 error handling change?
Copyright © 1996–2018 Fanning Software Consulting, Inc.
Last Updated: 13 March 2011